Single-Tenant NNN Investment Property - Williston, North Dakota
PRICE: 10.5% Cap Rate
BUILDING SIZE: 10,000 SF
LOT SIZE: 1.74 acres
Lease Info: 8 Year Lease
Tenant Info: Strong National Tenant
- Single-tenant NNN lease - Newly constructed 10,000 SF industrial building on a 1.74 acre light industrial lot
- National tenant
- NOI: $198,000 NNN
- Brand new 8 year primary lease term, with an 8 year option to extend thereafter
- Scheduled rental increases of 3% every other year
- Prime location with close proximity to Halliburton, Schlumberger, Weatherford, SanJel, XTO Energy, Basic Energy Services, Baker Hughes, Coca-Cola, Red River Supply Company, H&H Electric, Sabin Metals & all Williams County government office and service yards, Williston City Hall, Williston City Court House, Post Office, Public Works & Williston College
- All City utilities (water, power, sewer, natural gas, fiber-optic, fire suppression available)
- PAVED ROAD ACCESS, with paved parking lot & fully stabilized lot with 8" of aggregate over fabric
- Fenced yard, trench Drains, sand-oil separators, office build out
JGB Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1977 as a high quality assembler and supplier of industrial and hydraulic hoses and hose accessories. We have grown to service a broad variety of national customers including the automotive, marine, petroleum, dairy, construction, and defense industries. Our customers also include paper manufacturers, steel mills, and chemical companies - among a host of others.
JGB also services the needs of the United States Armed Forces, NATO, and various Foreign Military Services throughout the world. We provide all types of OEM spare parts, accessories and components used in Aerospace, Ground Support and Shipboard applications. We also supply Engineered Systems of our fabrication.
Last year J.G.B. Enterprises filled over 10,000 contract and purchase orders with the Department of Defense and other government agencies. We have a history of supplying the federal government with over 70,000 different products.
The company's corporate headquarters, administrative and sales offices are located in Liverpool , New York where last year we added two new 30,000 square foot warehouses as well as expanded our office space. The company also has offices in Buffalo, Charlotte, and St. Louis.
UTILITIES: Our property and buildings are located on lots with ALL city utilities including water, sewer, gas, cable, electricity, fire suppression & telephone. Most of the other buildings on the market don’t have these important utilities and are on rural water and septic tanks and propane, which is a big difference and also becoming a key issue for buyers.
DUPLEX: Building is designed with the flexibility of being able to split in half for two separate 5,000 SF tenants.
RAIL YARD: 1/3 of a mile from the Williston Basin Trans-Loading Center the first freight & oil rail yard which is now under construction. This is a huge deal for the East Broadway Industrial park which will have direct access to this new rail road yard.
PAVED ROADS: The Building is located on a brand new city maintained paved road, which is very hard to find in Williston. Most buildings for sale are on county gravel or dirt roads, which have become a huge issue in the spring and fall as the soil becomes extremely muddy.
PROXIMITY: Building is in immediate proximity to the largest energy and service related companies in the area, including Halliburton, Schlumberger, SanJel, XTO Energy, Basic Energy Services, Baker Hughes, Coca-Cola, Red River Supply Company, H&H Electric, Sabin Metals & all Williams County government offices and services yards, Williston City Hall, Williston City Court House, Post Office, Public Works & Williston College.